Could Co-Learning be Your Tribe?
The wisdom of the group transcends any individual. At Co-Learning, we align our actions with the belief that we need each other in order to do our best work.
The Office Manager will be responsible for smooth operations to support a high-energy team of Agile professionals in all the day-to-day essentials of excellence, including:
- Coordinating locations for events and trainings, securing catering, printing and registrations
- Sprinkling design pixie-dust over our materials to improve their look/feel
- Producing marketing swag (banners, shirts, pins, etc.)
- Curating opportunities for local and international visibility, i.e. conferences, meetups, podcasts
- Serving as remote concierge for traveling team members
- Triaging the email that comes through our general account
As a member of our tribe, the right candidate for Office Manager will be able and enthusiastic to:
- learn various IT platforms/tools to resolve administrative issues and address emergent needs
- communicate fluently in English and Dutch (French a plus)
- execute good visual design
- use Yuki accounting software for invoicing
- maintain an orderly physical office with good look and feel
- work well remotely in a virtual/home office when not co-located
- recognize and deliver value on projects in accordance with Agile principles
- work with a copywriter, growthhacking guru and other external resources to keep team members’ materials up-to-date and consistent, develop a coherent social engagement strategy (e-newsletters, twitter, facebook, linkedin) and conduct targeted promotional campaigns
- pro-actively seek opportunities for ongoing learning, professional development and skill-building
To sum it up, you will explore new territory always while ensuring that dry-erase markers write and we don’t run out of Post-Its!
As a responsive and responsible employer, Co-Learning offers a fulltime or 4/5 engagement with livable compensation and flexible work hours, a great office location at http://www.meetdistrict.com/ and remote work possibilities. You will have the support needed to do your job well including time dedicated to professional development and class A work materials – Apple all the way!
To apply, please send CV and your motivation story to email@example.com