Well hi there!
- Are you actively effecting change today by making workplace cultures more friendly for humans?
- Do you long to play out loud – more often and intensely – with others who care deeply about Agile principles?
- Are you prepared to revise what you already know as a coach and Scrum Master and continually deepen your practice through collaboration and co-learning?
If your “YES” was big enough that you looked around to see if others were reacting to you reading this, then…please, tell us more! Whether you’re a freelancer or looking for a permanent position, you may just be exactly who we’re looking for.
Co-Learning is a collaborative network of skilled Agile professionals. We recognize that every Agile coach and Scrum Master lays claim to a unique blend of passion, skills, accomplishments and life experiences. The collaborators we look for as colleagues to grow our team will be well-grounded, dedicated to mastery beyond the basics and capable of expanding our collective viewpoints on:
- Fluently engaging others to apply core Agile principles effectively in complex scenarios
- Handling with precision the nuances that can guide team members towards finding and managing their own solutions
- Confidence providing structure for creating value from the customer’s perspective on Scrum teams as well as nurturing in-house Scrum Masters for clients who can do the same
- Holistic understanding of relationships between technical, team and organizational decision-making, backed by deep technical knowledge and love of craftsmanship
In addition, the right candidate for this position will be able and enthusiastic to:
- communicate fluently in English or Dutch (French a plus)
- back theoretical knowledge with practical examples (and vice versa!)
- work well remotely in a virtual/home office when not co-located or at one of our awesome clients
- write up experience reports and case studies for the company
- pro-actively seek opportunities to share knowledge in the larger Agile community (i.e. conferences and meetup groups)
This is an exciting moment for our organization. Demand is growing in the European market, and recently an Office Manager was added to support our tribe. As a responsive and responsible employer, we offer freelance or employee positions, livable compensation with flexible work hours, a great office location at Meetdistrict and remote work possibilities.
If you want to get to know us as much as we want your qualities on our team, send your C.V. and Motivation Letter right away to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right moment is now!