Certified Lean Change Management
Modern Change Management with an Agile taste and flexibility
- Learn how to integrate agile and change management practices
- Learn how to apply agile practices to complex change programs and execute on them more effectively
- Reduce uncertainty by iterating your way through change
Today’s change managers and leaders want to know how they can change faster to keep up with a constantly increasing pace of change and disruption.
Our Lean Change Management courses are an experience designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup and design thinking to help you create an approach to change management that is compatible with your organization, and the change you’re working on.
2-day Lean Change Management Explorer
"So what's your plan in making this change succeed?" I'm sure you've heard that before if you’re an Agile Coach or Scrum Master tasked with introducing Agile, or it can also mean you’re a Change Management Professional who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change programs. This 2-day workshop, based on the book "Lean Change Management", is designed to help you discover more effective practices for introducing and managing change in your organization. You’ll learn by doing, not by reading PowerPoint slides! You’ll hear real stories about how to apply better, innovative practices to managing change.
- What is Lean Change Management?
- Where does Change Resistance comes from and how to manage it?
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases
- How to lead change from any level in your organization
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices
2-day Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP - CAT)
This 2-day workshop is an accredited IC Agile Workshop, this workshop is specifically designed for change agents working on an agile transformation. Attendees receive their ICP-CAT credential which is part of the Enterprise Agile Coaching track
What would happen if we approached our Agile Transformation in an agile way?
Coaching Agile Transformations with Lean Change Management is a 2-day experience designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup and design thinking to help you live the agile values and principles while transforming your organization to new ways of working.
Much like the Lean Change Agent workshop, this workshop will help you answer questions like:
- How can we integrate agile and change management to transition to agile in an agile way?
- How can we apply agile practices to complex agile transformation programs?
- How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
- How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
What do you get out of it
You either receive the ICP-CAT or LCM Explorer certificate by its respective certification bodies.
You get a copy of the Lean Change Management book