Do People Around You Waste Valuable Time And Energy NOT Taking Ownership
- You strive to be efficient but lose a lot of time to resistance and defensiveness around you
- You want to improve productivity but keep rehashing old issues
- You try to introduce change but banging your head on the wall hurts
Based on over 25 years of research
Come explore how to lead and coach people to take responsibility and demonstrate ownership while reducing cost and time-to-deliver and increasing productivity and sanity.
Research over the last twenty-five years about how personal responsibility works in the mind (how we avoid it and take it) now makes it possible for coaches and leaders to understand and teach the mental processes, language, and keys to personal responsibility—the first principle of success in any endeavor.
Demonstrate far greater ownership behavior as individuals, and in teams and enterprises. You will add more value as your team or clients take ownership; practice self-leadership; and learn, correct, and improve more easily, directly, and quickly.
1-day Leading and Coaching The Responsibility Process®
Leave this workshop inspired by what you learn about yourself and others. Understand how The Responsibility Process® works in our minds to keep us stuck or propel us forward.
Leave with tools and activities you can use to improve your ability to demonstrate, lead, and coach ownership behavior.
- Apply The 3 Keys to Responsibility™ for gaining mastery over your life.
- Get clear about the difference between accountability andresponsibility.
- Learn how to invite and allow others to try on these lessons—what is required and where the pitfalls lie.
- Realize why giving advice may be the weakest tool available—and what you can do that's more effective.
- Evaluate and choose the basic tools to support your success practicing and teaching ownership behavior.
- Address your important topics and interests that intersect with this life- and career-changing content.
Work directly with The Responsibility Process® and The Keys to Responsibility to practice leadership and coaching tools that Christopher and his students in The Leadership Gift Program apply with their teams and clients. Teams that attend together will leave with a new shared language for highly effective leadership, teamwork, change, and performance.
What do you get out of it
Full control of your own choices, understanding others in their choices. At work and beyond.
explore your own challenges together with the group and walk away with options to better navigate them